This kind of salad in typical in the region of la Mancha and Murcia. There are differents variances in the regions of Valencia, Ciudad Real and Cordoba
I love this recipe, it’s perfect for a warm day, well it’s perfect for any day. This healthy and super-tasty salad is so easy to make and doesn’t take long.
You can serve with mostly anything such as an omelette, a fillet, just with bread...
Enjoy this recipe and don’t forget to make it with love :)
- 800gr Tinned plum tomatoes.
- 1 Tin of tuna.
- 2 Small onions or sweet onion.
- 2 Eggs.
- Black olives.
- 2 Cloves of garlic.
- Olive oil.
- Boil the eggs for ten minutes.
- Chop the tomatoes and the boiled eggs into smalls cubes.
- Slice thinly the onion.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients.
- Add a generous amount of olive oil at your taste.
- Season it with salt.
- Keep in the fridge for at least one hour to cool down and enjoy!
Cook with love!
- Spanish omelette
- Pisto manchego
- Campera salad
- Gazpacho andaluz
- Tuna deviled eggs
- Catalan vegetable coca
- Russian salad
- Ensalada murciana